Finvisage empowers finance professionals with a unified consolidated view of risk and cash positions across business entities and geographies to help them make strategic decisions on liquidity and resource allocation for better risk management and deliver value and growth.
Key Features for Finance & Accounting
- Predictive Analytics and Forecasts
- Revenue Planning and Analysis
- Asset & Capital Management
- Expense Management
- Translate actuals and forecasts into functional currency and automate Cumulative Transaction Adjustments (CTA)
- Offset accounts receivables and payables among subsidiaries using Intercompany netting
- Use rolling forecasts to precisely estimate cash flows across all functional areas
- Use stress testing and scenario analysis to monetise uncertainties to a good extent
- Unify operational goals with financial performance on the capital plan by enabling smooth communication across departments, mitigating conflict of interest
- Create Driver based revenue models for all business units using our automated reports
- Identify and monitor each revenue source without any hassle on a consolidated platform
- Identify and embark upon Price and Volume combination using demand analysis to maximise profitability
- Apply one-time revenue recognition rules and credit term rules to streamline sales ledger
- Classify depreciation methodologies across each asset allowing automated net asset values
- Use return on invested capital (ROIC) and growth metrics to identify required capital expenditure
- Create maintenance schedules and automate cash flows
- Capitalise expenses, if required, with automatic adjustments to expense sheets
- Use intuitive dashboards to visualize key matrices such as contribution per unit, operating expense ratios across business units etc.
- Extrapolate margins and identify non-performing areas using drill-down feature
- Create and track intuitive workflows allowing treasurers to know pending and completed processes across the company
- Use cost absorption functions to segregate costs across business units, products, services etc.
Greater Product Control & Visibility
Finvisage securely connects your accounting and ERP systems and captures the relevant transactions to give you visual insights on profitability of your products. Visualise, Analyse and Deliver in just a few clicks.
Reconciliation Made Easy
Finvisage helps manage all data in a single data lake. All reports can be automated and scheduled across business entities and geographies saving time and money for accounting teams.