Finvisage simplifies the process of creating consolidated financial positions and projecting future closing balances by streamlining and aggregating all data across various internal systems and business entities.
Gain 100% Visibility of your cash positions across business entities
As a treasurer for your corporation, managing liquidity forecasts and planning for short falls is a key responsibility. Finvisage simplifies the life of treasury and finance professionals who need to aggregate transactions and forecasts from various internal systems, spreadsheets and business entities to create consolidated financial positions projecting future closing balances.
Key Product Modules & Features
- Liability Management
- Cashflows & Liquidity Management
- ALM & Regulatory Compliance Management
- Record, manage and report principal and interest repayment schedules. Schedules may be system generated, adhoc or uploaded as received from lenders.
- Apply multiple interest slabs across multiple tenors within the same facility
- Upload counterparty and facility documentation
- Adjust due dates and interest computation for holiday calendars and moratoriums
- Standard reports Borrowings blotter, Interest accruals, etc.
- Customized reports based on your requirements can be generated
Ingest cash flows from various systemic and manual sources, opening balances from bank accounts to produce future cash flows in the desired reporting format across group and entity levels to slice-dice, compare with actuals and run scenarios for effective planning
- Automate the preparation of ALM-related regulatory reports
- Borrowings data and flows from Finvisage
- Upload of Asset data from your various Loan / Asset Management Systems
- Upload of other financial information from your general ledger
- Manual input of other ad hoc or management-directed adjustments
Position your organisation in strong light in front of investors and auditors by enabling improved and automated reporting attuned to primary decision metrics of the corporation. We enable this transparency by aggregating all data sources in to a data lake, ingest in to a data model from where key reports may be generated on the fly
Connect with Us
Liquidity management is the right solution for you if you are
- Mid size corporation with invoice and forecast cash flow across several business entities and systems.
- Corporate group spread across geographies, currencies and entities with need for group level, entity level, business level and region level views.
- Non banking financial institution looking to manage liabilities, asset liability management, regulatory and operational reporting.
- You have a need to integrate several sources across ERP, accounting software, loan management systems and liabilities.
Connect with us today to request a demo